1. Contest open to all ages and all ALASKAN residents.
2. Entry MUST be exactly 18 inches by 24 inches, paper or canvas, must
3. Entry must be finished and suitable for reproduction.
4. Entry must be an original design.
5. Entry must have a "Tripod" shape incorporated in the design.
6. Entry must say "An Alaskan Tradition Since 1917".
7. Entry must say "Nenana Ice Classic" and the contest year, 2017.
8. Entries must be received by the (2nd) Wednesday of November at 5
PM or post marked no later than Nov. 9, 2016.
9. Late or unfinished entries will not be accepted.
10. Entries maybe any colors and any medium suitable for reproduction.
11. The winning and runner-up designs become the sole property of the
Nenana Ice Classic for their exclusive use for one full year. The poster
may be reproduced as pins, brochures, advertising, marketing supplies,
etc. by the Nenana Ice Classic.
12. No names on the front of the entry until after judging is complete.
Names, mailing address and phone numbers must be on the back of the
13. If your poster is not selected and you would like
it returned contact the Ice Classic office after Nov 17, 2016 to make
arrangements to have it returned. If arrangements haven't been made
by Dec 31, 2016 entries will be discarded.
14. The contest winners will be notified after the November 17th regular
meeting of the Board of Directors.
For more information or questions please call 907-388-8656